Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
Spammable Molten Boulder would make Shockwave cheese look fairly tame in comparison, trust me, I've played timerless mods. Molten Boulder needs SOME sort of delay (or fast cast cap) if it's going to keep the knockback. Firestorm is probably too weak to be worth spamming (which makes it the perfect choice from a Blizzard perspective - let 'em spam something useless. You saw how they double nerfed charged bolt in 1.1a, right?) so I'd suggest making Volcano spammable. It's already my favourite Druid fire skill, like the Sorcie's meteor...it's a "bad place to stand" skill. If there were a skill that created a pit that monsters fell in and took 10xcharacter level magic damage, I'd use it. Constantly. I love skills that reward the player for manipulating monster movement, like Blaze.

But yeah...I'm surprised I've only seen a very little amount of talk about CB getting nerfed, and then only the bolt cap. Did no one notice they also nerfed it so that damage doesn't even necessarily go up every level? That's just terrible. :o( Now I'm waiting for them to nerf all the other level 1 viable skills just to be fair (4 masteries, fire blast, fire arrow, etc.).

Of course it won't happen and they won't restore CB either, so sayeth The Hermit.

"Don't you step outta line, don't you [edited] lie." Tool - Eulogy

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by DSTheHermit - 08-24-2003, 06:16 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 02:57 PM