The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards
Zofox,Oct 13 2003, 07:32 PM Wrote:The reason that I use lyncanthropy instead of WW after the first point is that I am pretty much 1-hit killing everything quickly enough anyway in act 1 --
Actually it is the attack rating bonus that is handy. I was a clvl 7 WW going after Rad in Act2 with those bonuses and a handy sword. Keeping your chance to hit at 95% makes those 1-hit kills possible.

You should extend to racing to clvl 20, the major reason for clvl 8 was a quick imbue in order to upgrade the result. That imbue can also occur for clvl 20 if fast times are obtained, since clvl 20 has several other important features. I suspect that clvl 8 is obtainable in many ways, but fast times to the higher levels are probably limited to a handful of custom builds.

I think that a Holy Fire Ranger might be an interesting trial, once the HF range is large enough, a handy non-ally is a Conviction pally. Take a stroll to Baal....

Messages In This Thread
The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards - by Ferengi - 10-21-2003, 07:44 AM