The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards
Crystalion,Sep 16 2003, 04:27 AM Wrote:This got quite a chuckle out of me, as I'm sure you'll understand once you catch up on the Assassin changes in Beta.
Well, I didn't track down the appropriate posts. It probably dates back to classic D2 when I was annoyed that the assy was basically a 'chat screen gem'. So I tend to lose interest fast when encountering Assy posts.

However, if anything can be thrown, there are indeed many interesting items. The few build plans I looked up laughed at Blade Fury. Seems like you might want to issue a correction someplace popular.

If lvl30 skills enter the picture and the goal is clvl 40, I'm be surprised if the tweaker sorc (and I mean the original) is not best overall. I can remember many normal rushes cleaning out the CS with a few well placed orbs. I've heard that Lightning Fury has been capped, otherwise it may be better but zons lack inherent teleport. I know that you can work Normal up to clvl 60.

Messages In This Thread
The Great Race; a proposal for "Khalim" awards - by Ferengi - 09-16-2003, 06:32 AM