Hi i'm new here
Hmm oh well I wrote up a new one that is simpler easier and none scuicidal though it couldn't hurt to scuicide for the fun of it hehe. I've decided on leaving the other 2 for comparison (think i spelled it wrong).
Btw lemming i wanted to use some of the restrictions in your lemming variant about predators and stepping on with several reason i hope you don't mind if you wish me to delete it just tell me so and i will immediately delete it ASAP.

The-Insane-Juju-Man (Revised) draft 3
By: MD_Insane-Juju
Char: Mage
Tag: (IJM
Or (Juju

Weapon: Staff or bladed Weapon –Time at the institution as created great anger in you. Your mind is not calm enough to use any other weapon then these.
Shield: None –Time at the institution has forced you to develop ways to parry the arrows of the one handed archer imported from Asia. (Not trying to offend Asian’s since I’m Asian my self.)
Armor: Any –Normal Cloths and Leathers are a sign of everyday wear, Plates and heavier metallic armor is a highly ingenious meld of magic and technology.
Helm: Any –You’re a scientist and know the important of covering your head less dangerous chemicals mutate you.
Jewelry: Allowed –While they may be a distraction in the lab your obsession with shiny things “Ooh Shiny!” cannot be controlled.

Shrines/Books/Elixirs: Shrines are ingenious technological devices. Books are tomes of knowledge and many of them resemble some of your favorite coloring books (scrolls are pages from books). Elixirs are Juice Bottles you love juice time.

Back Ground:
The-Insane-Juju-Man is not insane but though so by others because he is too intelligent. All his ideas are beyond their time making it difficult for some people to understand and comprehend him. He has an affinity for shiny metal objects. “Ooh Shiny!”
He has been in a mental institution for 14 years straight. During his time he also acquired a fondness for Juice (Elixirs) Time and Coloring (Spell) Books. Recently he has escaped and after 14 long years and found his way into Tristram by some small talking animal.

-Affixes and unique restrictions-

-Due to the help of a small talking animal he has disdained the use of anything that would eat or harm them.
Predatory: Fox, Jaguar, Eagle, Wolf, Tiger, Lion, Mammoth, Whale Raven, Snake, Serpent, Drake, Dragon, The Vulture, The Bear, Hyena, The Jackal, The Leech, The Grizzly, Eaglehorn, Shadowhawk, Dragon's Breach, Falcon's Talon, Gryphon's Claw, Sharp Beak

-They may eat your animal friends. You can’t let that happen to the species that helped you out.

Stepping on: Soldiers, Lords, Knights, Masters, Champions, Kings, Giant, Titan, Overlord’s Helm

-They may step on your animal friends. You can’t let their species be trampled upon after they helped your out. Warriors are big dumb and strong you’ve seen them lurking around the tables at the tavern it takes them 3 hours to get a lame joke.

Religion, self-glory, and similar: Valiant, Glorious, Saintly, Awesome, Holy, Godly, and Gotterdamerung

-You are a man of science, technology, and magic (is not truly magic but special chemicals and psychic energies) is acceptable but not religion.

-Favorite items- must wear when found.

Naj’s Light Plate –This suit was once worn by the brilliant scientist Naj.
Thinking Cap –Obviously you’re a scientist you have to think and this cap will only help you more.

-Favorite Affixes-

Weird/Strange type –People think you’re weird and strange.
Magic/Brilliance/Wizardry type –It’s not magic its technology.
Quickness/Swiftness/Speed/Haste- Time in the asylum has driven your anger far and incredibly improving your speed.

~ Quest ~
Note: each quest may be attempted
4x norm
3x night
2x hell

Hated monsters:
The Butcher was the Top Chef there and he never cooked your favorite meal you dispise him. Leoric was the Head Janitor and he always tried to steal your coloring books he must also die. Magistrate, Cabalist, types represent the guys that tried to keep him locked up in the institu… her house and he especially hates Lazarus because he is the head of them. Sir Gorash helped put you in there so you seek revenge on him too. Diablo is the owner of the entire complex and you hate him the more then Lazarus.

Quest- The Annual Tristram Cook Off
At any time you may challenge Top chef Butcher to a cooking contest you may not use any spells. You must first acquire a magical axe and the only ingredients you are allowed to use are: 4 small bowls (half mana pots), 2 large bowls (full mana pot), 1 spoon of moon droppings (manashield scroll), 1 bottle of itching powder (stone curse scroll), and of course the fire (2 firewall scrolls). The competition must be held with in Butcher's chamber. You may replace a scroll with a spell of your own but you can only use it the same amount of time as listed. No other ingredients may be allowed.
You may use an additional small bowl in Nightmare and then add an additional bottle of itching powder in Hell. You may rechallenge him to the cook off but if you lose 2 times in Norm your out, 3 in Nightmare your out, and 4 in Hell your out.

Rewards:
Norm: Top chef
Night: Head chef
Hell: Chef Luigi

Quest- National Sweeping Contest
At any time you may challenge Head Janitor Leoric to a sweeping contest. You must first acquire a sword one or two handed preferably two. You must then clear his minions without killing him or purposely hurting him (area affect spells are not allowed) and close the surrounding area no one may leave or come into the area.
Next create a square of 8-15 gold piles going each direction not counting corner gold use 1 gold per pile. Lure Leoric to the center. You both now begin only Manashield is allowed because Leoric cheats with his life steal. Also no shields or other spells maybe cast except sweeping up dust at him (HolyBolt) but the killing blow must be from the Sword. Neither participant may leave the tiny arena.
If you leave the arena you have failed and must leave your gold piles that rest on the floor and the sword there for good. If Leoric leaves call him a cheater and kill him with whatever you want.

Reward:
Norm: Top Janitor
Night: Head Janitor
Hell: Guy that cleans the School toilets

Here is a list of Favorite Pastimes:
15. Taking Gold from people and scattering it around going "Ooh Shiny"
14. Taking Jewelry from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
13. Taking Uniques from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
12. Running around in firewalls screaming AAAAAAAH I'm on FIRE!!!
11. Littering the town with pieces of gold scream “GOLD FEVER!” and running around in it going "Ooh Shiny"

-Top 10-
10. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
9. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
8. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
7. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
6. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
5. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
4. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
3. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
2. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
1. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
~Juju
~Juju

There is no body only the mind...

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:
"Nothing is immune to cold hard steel."

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
--( '.'Wink--`·. .·´--('.' )--
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
There is but one commandment.
Thou shalt kill.

Messages In This Thread
Hi i'm new here - by The-Insane-Juju-Man - 04-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Hi i'm new here - by Nazgul - 04-17-2004, 03:45 PM
Hi i'm new here - by The-Insane-Juju-Man - 04-17-2004, 06:27 PM
Hi i'm new here - by Nystul - 04-17-2004, 07:13 PM