Some warrior observations
Hail!

I originally started out with SaxyDoo, my warrior female night elf (ended at level 14). It took her a while to build up enough Rage to be able to perform my special attacks.

SaxyMoo, my warrior male tauren (currently level 5), seems to build up his rage a lot faster. I don't know if that might just be something to do with the difference between the races, or what.

With SaxyDoo, I was able to max out my rage once. But that was taking on 3 enemies 1 level higher than I was. Thanks to a potion, I survived. With SaxyMoo, I've maxed out my rage many more times.

But that makes me wonder... are some races slower to anger than others? I'm also not thinking that everything would be the same between a level 14 and a level 5 character, but even thinking about when SaxyDoo was level 5, she didn't get angry that much. If the amount of rage that you get is level dependent, then it would make sense for a higher level character to get angry slower, since when you're a "young" character, you have fewer hit points, and the percentage of your life being taken away would be greater, thus hurting you more, thereby making you more angry.

Anyone have thoughts about this?

SaxyCorp

Messages In This Thread
Some warrior observations - by --Pete - 04-22-2004, 11:06 PM
Some warrior observations - by DeeBye - 04-23-2004, 01:57 AM
Some warrior observations - by Saxywoo - 04-23-2004, 05:45 PM
Some warrior observations - by Ruvanal - 04-23-2004, 08:30 PM