A postcard for you
[Image: eeeppostcard1.jpg]
Hey, that's pretty nice of you! :)

Thanks for the card, but methinks it's "Mulgore", isn't it?
I wish I was there too, you know?!

Greetings

Nuur
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
That fella looks pretty familiar to Talek...I wonder where I've seen him before?

Oh yeah - when we were dying repeatedly on the golden plains to various named mobs. T'was quite fun and I look forward to questing with you again. (If ye'll have me) ;)

Great Postcard. :D
NuurAbSaal,Apr 23 2004, 06:10 AM Wrote:Hey, that's pretty nice of you!   :)

Thanks for the card, but methinks it's "Mulgore", isn't it?
I wish I was there too, you know?!

Greetings

Nuur
It's not my fault Eeep can't spell.

edit: There're only 2 l's in "spell"?
tal125,Apr 23 2004, 08:24 AM Wrote:That fella looks pretty familiar to Talek...I wonder where I've seen him before?

Oh yeah - when we were dying repeatedly on the golden plains to various named mobs. T'was quite fun and I look forward to questing with you again. (If ye'll have me) ;)

Great Postcard.  :D
"Hey, what's that?"

"I dunno, but let's try to kill it!"

"k"

release spirit?
Sigh. Wish I was there too. So, I'll take a quick moment for a thread hijack! Did anyone with a Mac get in the beta yet? I'm assuming I haven't been invited in solely because I'm using renegade hardware. It couldn't possibly be that my noble self was overlooked. No, not possible.

On the upside, I've been promised a beta spot in Sony's next MOG, if it gets greenlighted (greenlit?). Can't tell you what it's about, 'cause I don't know, but I've been threatened with blunt force trauma if I don't participate.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla