About crafting
Hello,

I am still confused about how to make the best possible crafted items;the formula I know is (item level)/2 + (character level)/2 = item level of the crafted item
Is the item level,the level required of this item? For instance, is a level 73 required ring,its item level? Does the area level matter to craft the highest mods? Or does required level only matter? I have always thought that required level only matters to craft good rings and amulets;so I used to choose amulets and rings with at least a required level=73;I am wrong?
I have recently read that its best to only craft drops from baal because its the only monster which has a level 99,so I must have missed something on how to make the best crafted stuff;however if it's true,I was able to craft good amulets and rings,mainly found in cows and act 5,but never from baal drops;the highest I got from an amulet is level 95 required,and the highest from a ring is 94;the best amulets I got were those with +2 skills,which always have a level 89 required;and those which have a higher level required ,don't have mods as good as the 89 required;is it possible to have +2 to skills in an amulet or a ring with a level required=94 or 95,for instance? As the mods of a crafted item depend on the required level of the crafted thing (or am I wrong?),the higher required level of the magical thing,the better mods it gets when crafting;can you explain what is right and wrong? or maybe the level of the monster and the required level of the item both matter..
I have another question about scourges (elite one handed mace,max dmg=80):is it possible to buy one from the NPCs? I still have seen one from their stash;the one who sells flails is Fara,but I still haven't got a scourge from her;does she sell scourges??
A question about items of NPCs:are they as good as baal drops to get good crafted items?and does the level of the char matter when you buy from a NPC?
The char I use to craft things has a level 96;is it enough to get the highest/best mods?
Thanks for answering all my questions,
Abramelin

Messages In This Thread
About crafting - by Guest - 08-22-2004, 09:16 PM
About crafting - by adeyke - 08-22-2004, 09:33 PM
About crafting - by Guest - 08-22-2004, 09:48 PM
About crafting - by adeyke - 08-22-2004, 10:02 PM