Naxx - 25
Quote:Sounds like fun, I'll try to be available.:)What's the link for Keepers' Phpraid? How long do you anticipate these runs taking, and are you cool with people swapping in/out at various times or do you prefer having someone there for the whole run?

I'd prefer not to swap people out simply because it can slow things down. However, if it's arranged in advance and we have a warlock there to summon, I don't really have a big problem with it. I generally like to keep the pace of the raid moving along pretty quickly.

Lets plan on spending at least 3 hours in there, maybe 4 depending on how things are going/how people are feeling. I want it to be fun!

Quote:This all sounds good to me.

Though just as a note this is on Terenas. I know you had to post here in the public forum, which is fine since I doubt you have access to the Terenas forum right now and I think there are still some Lurkers on Terenas who aren't guilded that might be interested in this as well. I just wanted to make that point of clarification in case the Stormrage or other folks were wondering about it. :)
I do have another question as well. If I go, will this mean I might end up raiding with that Mordh or Mordekhuul (or whatever silly name he is going by now) guy? Not sure I can handle raiding with a punk like him. :-p :D

Yes, sorry, Terenas server.

I would be surprised if Mordh shows up for this, he's usually busy on the weekends.

Messages In This Thread
Naxx - 25 - by Zari - 05-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Naxx - 25 - by RTM - 05-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Naxx - 25 - by Kevin - 05-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Naxx - 25 - by Zari - 05-22-2009, 02:26 PM