Pearl-handled Dagger
Binds when equipped
One-Hand Dagger
13 - 26 Damage Speed 1.70
(11.5 damage per second)
+2 Agility
+2 Stamina
Requires Level 18

I usually have one or two up on the AH at any given time, but if you want one don't buy it from the AH, because I put them up for 60s start price and 85s buyout. They sell with good frequency at that price.

The biggest cost of making them is the vendor bought strong flux (20s). I have plenty of bronze and pearls, send me 25s or 20s and 2 small lusterous pearls and I'll send you a dagger.
----
Concillian is an alchemist and can provide potions up to elixirs of defense and strong trolls blood, plain 'healing' pots, and lesser mana pots. If you need pots, feel free to ask. If I have the mats I'll make them for you. If I don't, and it's a reasonable request (like I need 5 helaing pots, or I need a Strong Troll's Blood for a quest, but not I need 20 healing pots and 20 mana pots), I'll find the mats

He also was able to find the Swiftness pot recipe on only a 15s buyout on the AH. So I can make swiftness pots and have been saving swiftthisle. Briarthorn is actually tougher to keep around. If you want a couple swiftness pots as an emergency tool, let me know. These are like the pearl handled dagger, I generally keep a few up on the AH at 25s, as they sell with good frequency at that but if you ask me nicely I'll make a couple for free.
----
Lianne is an engineer and about all she can provide is guns, currently somwhere around 180 skill or so.

There is a quest in ashenvale with a very nice reward for all classes that requires a Deadly Blunderbus to be traded for some quest item. If you need one of these, let me know. The mats are fairly insignificant, but I'm past copper, so it may take some time for me to farm up the copper.
----
Concillianne is a leatherworker, and can provide any number of things. If you need leather for other crafted items, that's easy.

Most of the items here where the recipe isn't a drop I can make, with the exception of the deviate scale belt which has INSANE mats requirements, requiring 10 perfect deviate scales which only come from wailing caverns (I generally see 1-2 MAX per run)
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
10 slot bags and other crafted items: Terenas - by Concillian - 03-30-2005, 04:19 PM