Talent Procs
Fury still won't beat the cookiecutter Arms specs, but it's getting a very nice improvement once 1.50 goes live.

Phantom Blade is an EXCELLENT weapon choice for a dual-wielding Warrior (or Sword Rogue :) ) in the early forties and into the early fifties. It has very high damage, and also has a pretty nice proc.

Be aware that you'll NEVER out-damage a cookiecutter Warrior*, but I find dualling more fun than being a cookiecutter :)

Some suggestions: Get Voone's Vice Grips from the Warlord's Command quest. They're mail, sure, but the +2% to-hit will be greatly needed. Likewise, get the Battleborn Armbraces from Rend, and get a Lionheart Helm (which is far easier said than done, of course.) This will bring you up to +5% to-hit, as well as +3% crit.

*I think it would be possible to out-damage a cookiecutter Arms Warrior under ONE condition: you have Death Wish, Recklessness, and Enrage active all at once. This would be critting every hit (refreshing Flurry and Deep Wounds in the process) at a +60% damage bonus. This would also mean your Armor and Resistances would be -20% and you'd take 30% more base damage from all attacks and spells. Still, just thinking about that combination makes me grin :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Talent Procs - by Zarathustra - 05-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Talent Procs - by lemekim - 05-18-2005, 10:26 PM
Talent Procs - by Artega - 05-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Talent Procs - by acidjax - 05-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Talent Procs - by Kevin - 05-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Talent Procs - by Artega - 05-20-2005, 07:39 PM