Wow. It's been awhile
Lachdanan,Jul 19 2005, 11:17 PM Wrote:In regards to the godly duped items: Godly Plate of the Whale, Godly Helm of the Whale, King's Sword of Haste, et cetera, I can't even imagine how many times these have been duped. Even tough in the early days I duped hacked items heavily (I have since turned legit).. But are these items actually droppable?

Godly helm of whale can only be bought from Wirt. King's sword of haste can drop or be bought. Godly plate of whale does not exist.

Quote: Is there a "currency" now, like on D2 with sojs/HRs, or is bardering still the law of the land?

It's not worth trading at all, unless you want a character full of duped items.

Quote:I've been debating with myself recently (especially after seeing lvl 99s, probably hacked, I don't know) if you can go beyond 50. If I see a character past clvl 50, is it hacked?

Yes.

Quote:I remember the Cow Level rumors in 98(?) and I still have the original (edited) screenshot that sparked the discussion. I realize that there is NO COW LEVEL, especially becuase I play SC a lot now. Does anyone remember where the screenshot came from that started all the crazy cow level methods?

I'm not sure what screen shot you mean. Is it the one with a red town portal, supposedly leading to the cow level? If so, that comes from the single player version of the Arch-bishop Lazarus quest.

Messages In This Thread
Wow. It's been awhile - by Lachdanan - 07-20-2005, 04:17 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by skana - 07-20-2005, 05:21 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by skana - 07-20-2005, 05:43 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by Nystul - 07-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Wow. It's been awhile - by Toverkol - 07-20-2005, 02:17 PM
Wow. It's been awhile - by Brogden - 08-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Wow. It's been awhile - by duner - 08-14-2005, 03:09 PM