Warlocks and Stormrage Alliance Policies
Quote:I took the Soul Harvester from this quest. It's probably the best weapon you'll see before you head into ZG/MC, unless you happen to prefer the Whiteout/Crackling Staff from AV or the Staff of the Ogre Magi.

Quote:Take the trinket. It won't take you long to replace the staff or chestpiece, but that trinket will remain useful even after a hundred days /played on your character.

I have decided against the trinket. It is absolutely unique, but I doubt I will need to use it more than once. I just don't use VW much, and when I do, mana is usually not a problem.

If I take the staff I gain 2 Stamina, Improved chance to hit with spells by 1%,
Increased damage done by Shadow spells and effects by up to 7. I lose +4 Spirit.

If I take the chest piece I gain 5 stamina, Increased damage done by Fire spells and effects by up to 23, Increased damage done by Shadow spells and effects by up to 23. I lose 7 intellect.

The best short term gain would apppear to be the chest piece. Rod of the Ogre Magi is about as good as the Soul Harvester, and possibly as easy to get as Robe of Winter Night or Robe of Everlasting Night. So, I think I will go for the chest for the increased damage and stamina and sadly forgo the cool looks of the Soul Harvester.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:The other folks have covered it pretty well. I'd suggest joining your class channel (AntiSocial is it's name, IIRC) and get to know the warlocks you'll be raiding with. Like most folks, we tend to hang out in our class channels even when not raiding. To talk about super sekrit class things.
I didn't know such a channel existed. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to everyone else who has posted a response to my questions.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]

Messages In This Thread
Warlocks and Stormrage Alliance Policies - by Tal - 04-14-2006, 12:50 AM
Warlocks and Stormrage Alliance Policies - by Alram - 04-15-2006, 05:43 PM