Magic Finding
Good morning to you all!

Having played several characters already whom have died either in Act 3 of Normal difficulty or to a PK'er in a Baal game, I have decided to start a Magic Find character that is not gear dependant and doesn't need any +skills to be effective against Baal and Mephisto or any other Act Boss or Unique monster.

I am going to list equipment that I do not have but I plan to use them when I eventually find them. Though, I do not consider them "godly" items but they all have "Better Chance of Getting Magic Items" modification on them, except for Mara's Kaleidoscope.

Slot1: Blade Of Ali Baba
Slot2: Blade Of Ali Baba (or Rhyme Rune Word Shield)
Helm: Immortal King's Will (or Artisan's Tiara of Luck)
Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope
Armor: Skullder's Ire
Ring: Nagelring
Belt: Goldwrap
Ring: Nagelring
Gloves: Chance Guards
Boots: War Traveler

Personally, I believe the Barbarian is the most suited to Magic Find because, though he does not have the killing speed of a Sorceress nor Hammerdin for that matter, he does have passives that increase his resistances and Warcries that increase all his skills by one such as Battle Command and a Warcry that stuns monsters and deals good damage when synergized such as War Cry.

Now my question is, which character can use the above equipment with only the weapon slots available for switching between fights without too much difficulty?
Zzeno

Messages In This Thread
Magic Finding - by Zzeno - 04-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Magic Finding - by Occhidiangela - 04-19-2006, 03:27 PM
Magic Finding - by GriffonSpade - 04-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Magic Finding - by Spinal - 05-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Magic Finding - by librarian - 05-14-2006, 04:48 PM
Magic Finding - by BruceGod - 05-17-2006, 04:44 AM