at what clevel does griz sell king's prefix?
Quote:i tried to figure this out by reading jarulf's guide, but i can't make sense of it. at what clevel is he going to start offering king's prefix sword (hopefully bastard sword) of vampires? i think that is one of the best items in the whole game. in the hands of a rogue it is an awesome weapon. even a great sword would be great. thanks for the reply and i love you.

Griswold's item slots have ilvl ranging from (clvl-1) to (clvl+2). qlvl for prefixes and suffixes range from (ilvl/2) to (ilvl). Qlvl of king's prefix is 28. So the lowest ilvl at which he will sell king's is ilvl = qlvl = 28. So the lowest clvl at which he will sell king's is clvl +2 = ilvl. Clvl +2 = 28. Clvl = 28-2=26. For anything over qlvl 15, we don't really need to worry about the maximum case at Gris as he will never stop selling them due to ilvl cap at 30.

So the answer to your question is, Griswold will sell the king's prefix from clvl 26 to clvl 50.

For best chances, you should wait until clvl 29 or higher, so he can sell it from every item slot.

Messages In This Thread
at what clevel does griz sell king's prefix? - by Nystul - 06-08-2006, 11:35 PM