More info on Dungeon Difficulties
Quote:I'm thinking of the way they nerfed Stratholme and Scholomance to be much more do-able by a motley group of 5... now, instead of defanging the dungeons we'll have something like post-nerf Scholo and pre-nerf Scholo, complete with new loot tables.

Two Things:

1) I sincerely hope that it's not exactly like the difference between pre/post-nerf Scholo, because they also removed a lot of unnecessary trash in some of those nerfs. Harder trash pulls are good; More of the same trash pulls is just annoying.

2) I'd like to see a level beyond hard called 'Epic' where they put level 75 mobs and provide appropriate rewards. Epic instances could be accessed via a quest giver with a cooldown to prevent farming. Here's an example with a current instance: In the power vacuum left by the death of Edwin Van Cleef, someone else has risen to lead the Defias. You go to the instance, talk to a questgiver just inside the door, go through a quest sequence to confirm that you want to face VC Jr. and the instance resets at 'Epic'.

Messages In This Thread
More info on Dungeon Difficulties - by Delc - 08-15-2006, 09:16 PM
More info on Dungeon Difficulties - by lfd - 08-15-2006, 10:21 PM
More info on Dungeon Difficulties - by Monkey - 08-16-2006, 01:24 PM