Good Trapsin
Quote:I was looking for a good trapsin that can pull her own weight in PVM hell mode, cause last time I had trouble with lightning immunes and found a lot of difficulty killing monsters in later acts of hell mode.

I want to be able to contribute well when doing Baal runs in hell mode with my friends.

thanks

the Diablo 2 net site, I can no longer seem to access their build guides but I did find this one. http://www.rpgforums.com/forums/archive/in...hp/t-49906.html

The guide to which you link is for PvP and the gear he recommends is not that easy to come by. A good TrapSin has both Lightning and Fire, Mindblast is an essential. Very simple TrapSin: 20 points in Lightning Sentry, 20 points in Death Sentry, 20 points in Wake of Inferno, 1 point in Mindblast. Minion is more difficult, I prefer maxed out Shadowmaster, other people go for the Shadow Warrior because it uses the same skills as the Sin, what suits you better. If you play HC 1 point in Fade is a must.

If you play solo Might Merc, if you regularly team up talk it over with the other players. You might consider investing 1 point each in Blade Sentinel and Blade Fury, because it gives you the chance to do physical dam. I was running a BF-Trapsin in Hell before the ladder reset and had Blade Sentinel on the left mouse tab and Mindblast im the right:

Mindblast (stun+convert)>launch Blade Sentinel>Mindblast again>cast appropriate trap>cast Death Sentry. Worked very well
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”

Messages In This Thread
Good Trapsin - by TheKingofKewl - 06-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Good Trapsin - by Assur - 06-27-2008, 01:50 PM