Righteous Fire. - How to build?
An update. I'm cruising along, still following the build that I had in mind (option B), and assembling some end game gear. I picked up a Rise of the Phoenix Shield last night for 3 Chaos (score!) so that will be ready for me when I can strap it on.

I'm starting to look at some other uniques, and see what I what to go with.

LifeSprig: Definitely going to try and pick one up. Good Stats + Life on the weapon slot seem like a no brained for this build, and the wand isn't a bad piece on it's own.

Hrimnor's Resolve. I'm torn about this one. Good Increased Fire Damage, which... based on the last patch should be a boost to RF? Am I wrong in that line of thinking? But, I'm not sure how many pieces I can sacrifice life on. So... Tell me. Is this the type of piece that I should look for? I'm not sure.

New Koam's. I'll keep dreaming, but it would be a serious boost to the build.

Koam's Sign. Extra Endurance Charges do 2 things.

1.) Give me more Life Regen thanks to the passive that I'll be taking.
2.) Reduce Damage Taken. (If I wore the pair I have, It'd put me at 8 EC's after A2 Merc.)

But, it's at the expense, of wearing rings that have Life and resists. I'm not sure if that makes them worth it or not. Granted, the EC's will give me more resists, but I'd rather not "bank" on them for resists. So, I'm a little torn on them.

So:

Hrimnor's: Worth it?
Koam's Sign: Worth it?

All in all, the build is still fun to play, even though at this point, I'm just leveling RF, and using Firestorm / LMP Fireball to level, since I don't have enough gear put together to make RF work the way I want it to yet.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 11-08-2013, 06:44 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by MonTy - 11-09-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by Frag - 11-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 11-25-2013, 08:05 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 12-03-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 12-04-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by shoju - 12-06-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by whyBish - 03-01-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Righteous Fire. - How to build? - by whyBish - 06-21-2014, 11:31 PM