State of things.
Well, Invasion / Ambush finished up, and there is a lull between those 4 month leagues, and the next round. It seems that right now, I'm the only one playing. I figure a couple people will come back at the start of the new leagues, or maybe not.

I will probably not be playing in the new leagues. I'll just be cruising standard, unless the new league type is so amazing I can't stay away. I was pretty disappointed with Ambush.

I definitely do not play as much as I did, or with the same "drive" that I did. 1.1 was not as good for the game as advertised. I actually think it was a monumental step back in quality.

The more I play the game, the more I'm frustrated with the same things I've always been frustrated with; "Crafting", and trading. I've all but given up trading, and I'm going to just keep bouncing my head off of drops until I find things that are upgrades. It's just not worth the headache to try to do it another way, and I'm just not sure that I've got it in me to "seriously" craft.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright