The Auction House III: Evil is Back
(06-02-2012, 04:21 AM)Hocus_ Wrote: The difficulty levels prior to Inferno are basically a tutorial for the game. As somebody who has been playing in Inferno mode for over a week now, I completely agree with all the points that Ashock has made. In your mind, how many people have to agree with his assessment before you deem it to be valid? Ten people? A hundred? Just trying to work out where to draw the line here so that when we reach that number we can come back and talk to you about it.

Inferno is the "kick you in the teeth" difficulty. That's the way it was always intended to be. It seems rather odd to me that people go into it understanding it is going to be a kick in the teeth then they complain that they got kicked in the teeth. Are there some things that they can do to make it better in places? Yeah definitely. I think the changes they have lined up for burst potential, crafting costs, and possibly immune minions will do more than people think to altering the general environment of Inferno. I also think you are beginning to see a mentality shift in the player base over the last week or so. People are starting to understand that they are, in fact, undergeared and that they can't just go complete glass cannon and expect to survive.

Messages In This Thread
The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Bolty - 05-29-2012, 02:29 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by TPJ - 05-29-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 05-29-2012, 10:55 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-01-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Frag - 06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
RE: The Auction House III: Evil is Back - by Chesspiece_face - 06-02-2012, 05:03 AM