Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(05-23-2012, 03:41 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: I am sick and F'n tired of accidentally pulling one of my skills off the hotkey bar in the middle of a hectic fight. If they want to allow people to pick up the skills off of the hotkey bar and move them around then they should at least offer an option to lock the bar. What's even worse is that if you do manage to get your skill assigned back and on your bar you still have to contend with the timed lock-out before you can actually use that skill. Upwards of a minute during a brutal fight where you can't use one of your key skills is unforgivable.

Any small benefit that the ability to move around skills on your bars offers is completely outweighed by the fact that this will, eventually, get you killed.

I had the same frustration until someone on Reddit suggested a handy workaround: once you have your skills set up the way you want them, disable elective mode. This also disables drag and drop, so it effectively locks the bar for you. The skills will remain as you have them assigned, and you can even modify the skill as long as it's in the same category.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by zParticle - 05-24-2012, 03:15 AM