Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
(05-21-2012, 05:47 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: When I play hardcore, I want to play it with other people also playing hardcore who are helping each other and covering each others' backs. I don't want to mix with people who are playing glass cannons who think it's a perfectly acceptable tactic to die and resurrect over and over to defeat an encounter. A separate hardcore mode provides a way for a community of such players to easily find and play with one another. It's quite enjoyable for me.

Playing Hardcore does not make you better than everyone else. Playing Softcore does not mean you're an idiot. When (or should I say IF?) you hit Hell difficulty, you can BEGIN to talk to me about what constitutes tactics. Sometimes deaths are unavoidable in the higher difficulties, like when a mob from the corner of the screen Vortex's you into the middle of their Molten / Vortex / whatever pack and you die almost INSTANTLY from 28k life, when you couldn't even see what the mobs were before you were dead (let alone devise "tactics" on how to survive the encounter).

Lose the fucking attitude about softcore players. It was old on Day 1. Now it's beyond irritating.

My biggest gripe with D3? HC players acting like complete dicks. There - I said it.
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by Roland - 05-22-2012, 02:24 AM