Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances.
I've seen some very good criticisms with D3 in this forum. The ability to use "Elective Mode" really should be made more prominent (maybe someone can make a "Tips and tricks about D3" thread?). MongoJerry has a decent beef about keybinding "Move".

I'm not looking to bash D3 here - it's been a very fun game for me so far - but I think Blizzard can tweak a few things to make it better.

I'll start us off:

- I find it hard to see when my abilities come off of cooldown. With a fast-paced game like Diablo 3, one cannot be staring at action buttons to see when you can next use a healing potion. Put a graphical notice somewhere more visible.

- Alt-tabbing toggles seeing items on the ground. This is a minor beef (and a totally reasonable thing for D3 to do because of how Alt works), but how hard would it to be to make Alt toggle stuff on "keypress up unless TAB or ESC are also selected"? Keep in mind I am not a computertician.

- I want the ability to toggle off my Follower's banter. I like hearing new stuff, but when he starts repeating things I get a huge "HEY! LISTEN!" Ocarina of Time twitch.

- Skill set profiles!

Messages In This Thread
Let us compile a list of D3 annoyances. - by DeeBye - 05-19-2012, 02:34 AM