First Post! :p
I won't let this post be completely pointless :D Allow myself to introduce...myself.

I'm Tyderian, or Dave. I've been lurking since...two forum incarnations ago?...and have decided to finally come out of hiding :)

I'm an engineering math sophomore at the University of Arizona. I consider myself more of a console gamer, but there have always been a few exceptions, like Diablo of course, and currently, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. Non-exceptions would be the Tony Hawk series, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and too many older games to count. Lately my RA and I have been playing a lot of Mario Tennis.

I'm a speed freak in D2; slowest character I've ever played was just one maul barb that I didn't take very far :P

I've been playing Seven Lances single-player for a couple weeks, and I'm trying to get a friend across the hall to play too. :D

Well, I'm off to class. Nice to finally post around here :)

Edit: I figured I had better make this post on-topic, since it is in the Armory, not the Lounge or Tavern. Are there any guides to Seven Lances characters other than the barb guide at sevenlances.com? Tankee.
"Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That's what being a scientist is all about." -- Hubert Farnsworth, Futurama

Messages In This Thread
First Post! :p - by Tyderian - 02-12-2003, 04:34 PM
First Post! :p - by Dixen Andomiel - 02-13-2003, 09:30 PM
First Post! :p - by smithy - 02-13-2003, 10:05 PM
First Post! :p - by goldfish - 02-13-2003, 11:25 PM
First Post! :p - by Bolty - 02-14-2003, 01:35 AM
First Post! :p - by Archon_Wing - 02-15-2003, 08:08 AM
First Post! :p - by Mael-Storm - 02-15-2003, 06:32 PM
First Post! :p - by Sheep - 02-16-2003, 03:35 AM