A Pk'ers Tale Of Murphy's Law
ShadowHM,Feb 16 2003, 12:33 AM Wrote:Are you looking for sympathy?

Are you suggesting that somehow lag death ain't fair for a poor little PK?  A HARDCORE PK?

I am baffled.  You surely are aware by now that this is not exactly a welcoming place for grief players, especially (as has been pointed out rather clearly and strongly) cheating grief players (your *infamous* DR Sorcie).

What are you doing?
..."infamous" is NOT admission that he's a cheater, Shadow. I hate PKers just as much as anyone, as well as cheaters, but simply because he chooses the word to use "infamous" doesn't make him a cheater.

Let's face it, how many DR Sorcies do you see out there? By the very nature of that, he could label his as "infamous", and be completely right. Then again, he could just be elevating his own self-esteem with it. :P And neither concludes to him being a cheater.

As to the rest... Seriously, what is with this guy? I literally had to bite my tongue to keep from telling him to "get the !@#$ out". We don't like PKers here. We see them as gried players, and as such they are ruiners of OUR enjoyment. Just because you get off to being a PITA to everyone you meet does NOT mean we have to like it OR tolerate it.

And, for the last time, Dueling is NOT the same as PKing. Period.
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
A Pk'ers Tale Of Murphy's Law - by Taem - 02-16-2003, 04:56 AM
A Pk'ers Tale Of Murphy's Law - by ShadowHM - 02-16-2003, 05:42 AM
A Pk'ers Tale Of Murphy's Law - by Roland - 02-16-2003, 05:50 AM
A Pk'ers Tale Of Murphy's Law - by Griselda - 02-16-2003, 06:40 AM