Never underestimate the power of boredom
Well, While I was uploading my latest rounds of changes for an ad I'm working on, I started goofing off on a long forgotten project. Back when we terenas Lurkers killed yogg, I was trying to come up with a nifty little tag that to put on our kill shot.

I never liked what I came up with, but I was feeling adventurous in the 10 minutes I had today, and came up with these.

[Image: Lurkers-terenas.png] [Image: Lurkers-stormrage.png]

They are quick and dirty, but I liked the idea of how they came out. I've decided I'm going to fly the Terenas one on the boards I frequent instead of a zetbit banner. About the only thing that I would do is go back and work on the link text a little as it is a little blurry on less DPI settings.

If you like them, or not, let me know:)Feel free to copy the link on here and use them. I don't use my website for much, so unless bandwidth becomes a 'serious' problem, they are there and free to use:)The SR one probably looks best on a dark background due to the facial lines, but would work anywhere.

Shoju
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Never underestimate the power of boredom - by shoju - 02-26-2010, 05:48 PM
Never underestimate the power of boredom - by Tal - 02-26-2010, 10:05 PM