Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop
Occhidiangela,Apr 9 2003, 09:11 PM Wrote:Insofar as Amazon Basiners and their loud protestations go: those who protest the loudest have, IMO, the most to hide.  Most of the Basiners I have interacted with are nice folks, who as fans are as sincere as Lurkers.

And for those who think that Lurkers are closet cheaters, or that some Lurkers are closet cheaters, I will ask any closet cheaters to simply remember where they are, and either stop cheating or leave. 
I agree for most of your comment in here.

For some knowledge to you, we were trying to solve why 2 people lost some of their accounts, this is less than 1% of Basin members. There has been then at least one CM that stated never using hacks and still lost accounts (some of them). AB has about 4200 community members.

I have to say that i do trust that "X of all people" has not used anything applies to ABM. Question is that who else has had access to those accounts.

We have lost much more accounts to someone hacking into account than for this. Some accounts from those have been returned later.

This is only my opinion though...

RF who did not loose any chars over this

Messages In This Thread
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Roderigo - 04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by Thoreandan - 04-06-2003, 04:15 PM
Those "uber 1337 haxxors" finally get the chop - by RedFin - 04-11-2003, 04:44 AM