A few questions
1.To Jarulf:

Jarulf does lurk the forum occasionally. Unfortunately, the last thread addressed directly to him was horribly insulting. I wouldn't be surprised if that poisoned the waters.

I'd like to know how much Diablo and Hellfire games have you played in total.

Could anyone answer that question? :p

If the question's purpose is to discover how much playing he needed to do to write his guide, much of the raw data is from code reading. So, while game-playing had a part, code reading gives you the real dirt. Also, his guide is a compilation of the discoveries of many curious individuals (note the Acknowledgements section). He didn't reveal the mysteries of Diablo all by himself, but he played no small part to say the least. ;)

could you in future make the language of your guide more user-friendly-sometimes I read it like a book on Physics(sick!)

That's why people've made item price calculators and other tools. But keep plugging away. The understanding is worth the effort. If you can't understand a section, you can always ask here.

could someone give me a link to Varaya and Khan's Diablo 1 Mods? I'm plaing their Middle Earth Modification and I would like to receive some more info for this mod.

I have DView output (monster stats, item lists, etc.) of ME if that's the sort of information you're looking for.

[o: *LEMMING* :o]

Messages In This Thread
A few questions - by Puma - 06-01-2003, 07:58 AM
A few questions - by dfn - 06-01-2003, 09:01 AM
A few questions - by Kasreyn - 06-01-2003, 03:02 PM
A few questions - by LemmingofGlory - 06-01-2003, 05:17 PM
A few questions - by Puma - 06-02-2003, 07:15 AM
A few questions - by LemmingofGlory - 06-03-2003, 01:06 AM
A few questions - by LemmingofGlory - 06-03-2003, 02:48 AM
A few questions - by Occhidiangela - 06-04-2003, 09:08 PM
A few questions - by Puma - 06-05-2003, 06:54 AM