Question about the Diablo Universe
Hail fellow lurkers,

Supposing that Unique Items with incredible strong powers must have been owned or forged by outstanding personalities,too,
I was wondering who Naj and Aguinara are? They'd have to be talented and potent magicians, I guess.
Messerschmidt and Schaefer must be great warriors.
Civerb and Arkaine must have had interesting lives, too... And who is 'The Overlord' ?
I'm pretty interested in any infos you can come up with. Perhaps there are even stories and essays out there, written by Diablo Fans and contributing to the overall gloomy ambiance (of Diablo I, that is; I have a strong feeling that Diablo II does not contribute much to it, and logically contradicts Diablo I in some parts, especially concerning the power of some unique items).
I'd really like to read about these persons / the universe itself.
I'm agog to learn what you know.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Fragbait - 06-18-2003, 07:11 AM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Yogi_Baar - 06-18-2003, 08:11 AM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Fragbait - 06-18-2003, 08:44 AM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Jane - 06-18-2003, 10:58 AM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Cytrex - 06-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Jane - 06-18-2003, 05:19 PM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Yogi_Baar - 06-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Zyr - 06-19-2003, 04:26 AM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Yogi_Baar - 06-19-2003, 06:38 AM
Question about the Diablo Universe - by Fragbait - 06-20-2003, 06:29 AM