Fade's Physical Resist
I was reading in the Amazon Basin about Fade's hidden 1% physical resist bonus.

1) Can anyone verify this?

Also, I must say that though I will always favor BoS over any of the Sassy castable auras, Fade is turning out to be a lovely situational safety blanket, albeit an expensive one (I would only consider 0 points or max).

2) In the AB, people also mentioned that the Iron Golem receives, if I recall correctly, a level 8 or so Fade. Why is that? Bug or hidden feature?

3) Will they list Fade's hidden feature, or eliminate it?

4) Why does the Iron Golem receive a Thorns aura and Fade? Will this, too, be eliminated?

If Fade were to become a permanant feature on the Iron Golem, it would be much easier to let it achieve elemental immunity. A nice golem could perhaps consist of 2 Perf Diamonds, 1 Rainbow Facet that does elemental resistance penetration/lowering, and a Jewel with damage to complement the Rainbow Facet's damage. For example, a Rainbow Facet lowering lightning resistance could be accompanied by a Jewel of Thunder, thereby adding small elemental damage to the Necro's repertoire. Socketing these items into a 4 Socket Paladin shield with innate resistances, coupled with Summon Resist and Fade, could provide a very well-rounded Iron Golem.

Any thoughts? I'm really not sure if this info is correct or not, and I'd appreciate someone who can read code files' input. Thanks.

Buena Suerte.
In war, intelligence is the single greatest commodity.

Messages In This Thread
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 09:09 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 09:13 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Archon_Wing - 08-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 10:13 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Archon_Wing - 08-09-2003, 10:29 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ahvae'el - 08-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ruvanal - 08-09-2003, 11:20 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Archon_Wing - 08-09-2003, 11:36 AM
Fade's Physical Resist - by Ellowyn - 08-09-2003, 01:08 PM