glitchy witchy
Strangest glitch I've ever seen... I was using my new sorc in the catacombs along with a rogue(wasn't sure if he/she was legit but after what happened I don't think they were). Anyway I walk into a library and soon here the screams of a dead rogue from outside the room. I didn't have any scrolls of tp and being a low level I opted to stay in the room until someone came to save me (there was also a warrior in the game but he wasn't in the catacombs with the rogue and I). About 30 seconds later the corpse of the rougue appears in the room. I figure that there must've been some lag or something that made the corpse appear in the room instead of where the rogue died. After 2 more seconds the rogues body moved..then it moved again...and again...The body moved to the bookcase then took the book, then lined up with me, shot an arrow from seemingly above it's head and killed me.... I have no idea what happened. The rogue denied dying and said she was alive the whole time. The body kept moving like it was teleporting around. Anyone kow what could've caused this and if it can be done intentionally? I had an idea of scaring new players by killing them when I'm already dead. :D
But I told that kid a hundred times "Don't take the Lakes for granted.
They go from calm to a hundred knots so fast they seem enchanted."
But tonight some red-eyed Wiarton girl lies staring at the wall,
And her lover's gone into a white squall.

Messages In This Thread
glitchy witchy - by dudearonymus_32 - 08-16-2003, 08:41 PM
glitchy witchy - by the Langolier - 08-16-2003, 10:06 PM
glitchy witchy - by dudearonymus_32 - 08-17-2003, 02:20 AM
glitchy witchy - by NiteFox - 08-17-2003, 03:04 PM