Methinks this forum software hates me.
Well, recently, I started posting here again(curse my luck, I have to go back to the Army for reservist training the same week 1.10 is released! I'm gonna miss the first 3 weeks of ladder play!), and I've noticed a couple of problems(might just be my IE, which has lately started freezing if I have multiple windows and click on one or another in the bottom taskbar)

1) I have to reload the forums because the code is not being interpreted properly the first time around(basically, the a href stuff will show up truncated, and the first post in that particular thread will be messed up)

2) I'm getting "illegal operation" windows, forcing me to close IE and restart it. This can happen for any number of reasons, among them, clicking on the thread to read it, trying to open the thread into a new window, or even posting.

I'd appreciate if you forwarded any replies into this forum's message box for my account, or into my email(this to Bolty), since I might not be around for a couple of weeks, starting the 3rd of November(the aforementioned reservist training)

Good hunting to all, and may your blades/fireballs/bone spirits be soaked in the blood of cheaters, hackers, and assorted *beeps* ,
AKK

Messages In This Thread
Methinks this forum software hates me. - by AtomicKitKat - 10-28-2003, 07:53 PM
Methinks this forum software hates me. - by Guest - 10-31-2003, 07:32 PM
Methinks this forum software hates me. - by Yrrek - 11-01-2003, 03:57 AM
Methinks this forum software hates me. - by Chile - 11-30-2003, 08:16 AM