Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard
I'm hoping for Starcraft II. While Diablo III would be cool, with all the RPGs coming out (Oblivion, WoW expansion, Vanguard) I think an RTS will be a nice break. Although, that would require me to actually play through the Starcraft campaign and buy Brood Wars to play through that one :P I agree with Ashock who said that it won't be Diablo III due to the competition that creates for WoW. I know quite a few people that would end up ditching WoW for Diablo III. Regardless of Blizzard's infamy for release dates, I'm sure they plan on having WoW run for years to come, therefore interfering with any possible release for Diablo. Look at EQ1 - it's still running. While WoW is no EQ1, it will be quite lively for a long time.

Edit: Forgot some words here and there :shuriken:
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by Guest - 01-23-2006, 08:32 AM
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by Guest - 01-23-2006, 05:07 PM
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by ima_nerd - 01-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by Guest - 01-24-2006, 09:43 AM
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by Guest - 01-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by Guest - 01-24-2006, 03:40 PM
Possible Upcoming Big Announcement from Blizzard - by Guest - 01-25-2006, 03:57 AM