I dont think I like where the patch direction(exp)
Personally I read that 'synergy' stuff as something along the lines of:

- Similar behaviour to some of what Druid's wolves/bear summoning skills do to each other.
- Enhanced passives ... e.g. perhaps barbs's extra stamina will do something more now.

I mean cmon... lvl 18 skill that only increases stamina that most barb's have so much of as to care less.
On the other hand necromancer gets skeleton mastery at lvl 1 (ok 2!) which enhances 3 types of minions.
... and most ppl regard necros as weak now (as opposed to D2C 1.0) oh the irony.

btw: if it were up to me I'd make increased stamina lengthen the warcries length (BO/BC/Shout etc.) and make their default duration and increase/slvl a lot shorter. That'd promote a bit of variety. But I'm sure that'll not happen because as Bliz (oops was that Isolde only .. ) has already stated 'no nerfs'.

Anyway I'm rambling.. I'll stop now :lol:

Messages In This Thread
I dont think I like where the patch direction(exp) - by Guest - 05-10-2003, 03:29 AM
I dont think I like where the patch direction(exp) - by Guest - 05-10-2003, 06:11 PM
I dont think I like where the patch direction(exp) - by ldw - 05-11-2003, 10:16 AM
I dont think I like where the patch direction(exp) - by Guest - 05-11-2003, 03:47 PM
I dont think I like where the patch direction(exp) - by Guest - 05-11-2003, 10:58 PM