Need some advice
I recently rerolled from Terenas to Stormscale, and have just capped my druid. I was in a 10 man dead strat run and got accused of "roll hacking". (Incase you're wondering, I was pretty lucky: got one corruptor's stone and three BoEs.) The final straw was when I rolled need on Skull of Burning Shadows. (Pretty crappy, I know, but FR is hard to come by for a druid outside of MC.) Also note that I asked if it was ok before I rolled, and no one objected.

This has left me in a difficult situation. I'm a total unknown on Stormscale, un-guilded so far and have met very few people. (I pretty much powerleveled to 60, with almost no instance runs.) Now two people in one of the server's larger guilds think I hack, and I find myself in the unenviable possition of trying to prove that I don't. (I mean, how can you prove that you don't use a roll hack? Not win rolls?)

While I hope that nothing comes of it, I have a bad feeling that my reputation is going to be ruined one day after capping because of a run of good luck! :wacko: I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. Should I try contacting the guild officers? Maybe post about it on the realm forums? I tried talking to the two accusers about it, but they were largely unreceptive. I'm pretty worked up about this, and would appreciate anything.

Man, this sucks. :(
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Need some advice - by Watto44 - 12-07-2005, 04:43 AM
Need some advice - by Drasca - 12-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Need some advice - by Rinnhart - 12-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Need some advice - by Watto44 - 12-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Need some advice - by Chesspiece_face - 12-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Need some advice - by Xame - 12-07-2005, 06:11 PM