Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance!
Gnollguy,Oct 25 2005, 12:12 AM Wrote:It was just a very interesting way to deal with the fight.  I could have turned and watched the action but I just stayed in my corner with my tank and stuck with my rotation with the priest over there with me and the tension was getting high then boom it's done.  :)[right][snapback]93063[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, the life of a healer.

The first attempt yesterday, Soulstealer and I were on duty keeping Skybreak vertical, and JUST as Soul was going to cast Innervate on me, Domo walks over and ports him into the pit. The timing was just so bad it was amazing.

The second attempt - I was in a corner with Soulstealer, healing Skybreak. My view of the action: pretty much non-existent. My screen consisted of Skybreak and Soulstealer, and I could only tell vaguely what was going on via TeamSpeak and my CTRA windows.

When Turquoise died, I suggested to Soulstealer that he run over and res him, but somebody else already got him first so Soul came back. Guess that was you, GG. Domo came for me once, hit me, and I faded - Soulstealer healed me back up from 207 hps to full (amazing how close it comes sometimes). We had a sweet healer rotation going thanks to Innervate and we both still had plenty of mana left when all of a sudden, Sky's Elite just *flattened*. I "looked up" to find that only Domo and one Elite was left, and the whoops of victory started coming in on TeamSpeak.

It's just so damn satisfying.

A disc/holy Priest combined with a resto-speced Druid can keep a tank alive practically indefinitely, since both builds are designed to heal for the long haul and regen mana quickly. Soulstealer and I still had 50% mana or so when the gang finally got around to killing Sky's Elite. I suggest this combo in the future for any healing of the "last" tank in rotation.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Tal - 10-25-2005, 04:44 AM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Bolty - 10-25-2005, 04:51 AM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Zippyy - 10-25-2005, 05:02 AM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Kevin - 10-25-2005, 05:12 AM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by RTM - 10-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Bolty - 10-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Tal - 10-25-2005, 12:43 PM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Garrin - 10-25-2005, 01:01 PM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Tal - 10-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Kevin - 10-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Domo Submits to the Avarice Alliance! - by Bolty - 10-25-2005, 09:26 PM