To anyone that still plays D2, I have a problem.
[/U] This is for anyone that still plays Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction.:[/U]

I have a problem and I need some help with it before I can proceed any further in the game. I am in Act 4 in Single Player on Normal Difficulty. I am running a 35th Level Barbarian and I am having a problem. I don't have very much trouble clearing out the Chaos Sanctuary before I get ready to begin opening the seals before the big showdown with Diablo, and I can usually get past the Grand Vizier of Chaos group and the Lord deSeis group pretty easily. But it is when I go to do the Infecter of Souls group that I have the problem. For some reason whenever I try to do that part I always end up with the same result; my character ends up getting killed for one reason or another. I don't know what my problem is, but because of this I never make it to the battle with Diablo. My Barbarian currently has for weapons a Long Sword that does damage vs. Demons and a Kris that causes monsters to flee 50% of the time whenever it strikes them. He is wearing a suit of Field Plate that helps with his hit recovery by 24%. I have not yet reached the point where I can start making Rune-Word items. As I said, I do not know what my problem is, whether it is my gear, or if my mouse starts to stick by the time I get to that point in the game, or what not. If I can't figure out how to overcome this obstacle, I won't be able to proceed onto the next part and there is a whole other Act that I need to be able to get through after I get past Diablo. Can anyone help me with this?

Messages In This Thread
To anyone that still plays D2, I have a problem. - by BrianLeichty35 - 10-04-2005, 05:44 PM