New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes
Occhidiangela,Sep 14 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:Truth is rather elusive.  Maybe we can peel a different layer off of the onion.  Given the consolidation of media organs, and who the managing directors are, I think the problem of "state controlled media" pale when compared to "aristocracy of the rich" controlled media.  There are no moral, and no effective legal, safeguards against explicit falsehood.  At least, not in America.

The ease with which the lie passes the lip is appalling at present, and the blitheness with which lies are not condemned moreso.

Slander and libel laws either need to be taken off the books for the farce that they are, or they need to be enforced with rigor.

Sorry, I will leave you all for a few more days, I am just too mad right now.  :(

Occhi
[right][snapback]89206[/snapback][/right]

Don't wory about him, he's just worried that I'll post those pictures I took of him going into barns in women's bathing suits an lipstck to have some fun with the residents. :)

(Runs away slightly faster than humanly possible with head ducked down)
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-12-2005, 04:58 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-12-2005, 05:41 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:53 AM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:23 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:41 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 04:45 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Guest - 09-13-2005, 05:14 PM
New Orleans Arising Phoenixlike from Ashes - by Minionman - 09-14-2005, 09:34 PM