The Dilemma!
Well, I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

I play on a PvP server, and was very unhappy when honor came out before battle grounds. I was just turning 48 at the time, and all of the sudden it was impossible to do any outside questing. People wouldn't just kill you once, they would camp you and kill you several times. After they killed you 3-4 times they might wander away, and you could go about your business for a few minutes, then the next person would want to play. The thing is, the outside world was not designed with any type of stratagy in mind. You couldn't defeat your enemies such that they couldn't just be back within minutes.

I found myself logging on at 5 in the morning just to avoid the gankage.

Battle grounds have fixed most of that in my experience. You still get ganked, you still get interrupeted (and don't get me wrong, I jump people too sometimes, especially Goonies :P), but the times when people farm you for points and camp you into the ground are much much fewer. People do sometimes /wave if you'd both rather go about your business then engage in a protracted 20 min dual.

On my server atleast, if you are looking for trouble, try cruzing anyplace known for Rich Thorium. Or Gazetgan.

Messages In This Thread
The Dilemma! - by Bob the Beholder - 06-28-2005, 10:11 AM
The Dilemma! - by Bolty - 06-28-2005, 11:59 AM
The Dilemma! - by vor_lord - 06-28-2005, 02:34 PM
The Dilemma! - by Bob the Beholder - 06-28-2005, 08:00 PM
The Dilemma! - by oldmandennis - 06-28-2005, 09:22 PM
The Dilemma! - by Brista - 06-30-2005, 09:11 AM