Pakrats of Azeroth unite!
Well, no screenshot but...

All bank bag slots purchased, full of Runecloth (14-slot) bags. All full except for maybe 1 or 2 slots. Should really clear out some junk, but have some stuff I have somewhat sentimental value for (Spirit of Aquementas, Wolfshead Helm, Linken's Boomerang)... lots of pets (I want a Maine Coon!)... 100 snowballs (the bank has really good refrigeration!), various essences/reagents...

And as a druid who carries multiple sets of equipment for all situations... that occupies a bit over 3 traveller's (16-slot) backpacks. Add a complent of keys (Scholo, Strath, Scarlet, Onyxia, DM, etc.), a stack of Ironwood Seeds for combat res, a couple stacks of Wild Thornroot for GotW (why is it that no other druid ever buffs any other group than their own in a raid party?), a few stacks of bandages, mount, one or two pets out of my selection, crystal ward, potions, mana drinks, etc. and that fills up the 4th bag.

With a few quest items and other junk (eg. spare runecloth) in the main backpack, my usual running around free space is... 8-12 slots.

Onyxia:
Kichebo - 85 NE Druid

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Messages In This Thread
Pakrats of Azeroth unite! - by LochnarITB - 06-21-2005, 12:08 AM
Pakrats of Azeroth unite! - by Rinnhart - 06-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Pakrats of Azeroth unite! - by Bolty - 06-21-2005, 04:24 AM
Pakrats of Azeroth unite! - by Trien - 06-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Pakrats of Azeroth unite! - by LochnarITB - 06-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Pakrats of Azeroth unite! - by Sabra - 06-21-2005, 11:08 AM