Various thoughts on human morality
It's all reaction. Morality, life, existence as a whole- all direct results of something that came before.

I've read and responded to this post. In doing so, I've learned and changed. Because I read and responded to this post, I will never be the same again. It may be a slight change, but it is change. But I was always going to read this post, I was always going to respond- just as your reading my response was preordained by the events that foreran it. So, have I really changed- or am I merely fulfilling the duty alotted to me in this boiling swell of existence?

It's all chaos, it's all order. It doesn't matter. What happens, will happen. Free will is an illusion derived from our inability to comprehend the Big Picture.

I sit here attempting to articulate something someone else has said better. I sit here reflecting upon the humorous nature of the coincidence that I'm sitting here attempting to articulate something someone else has said better- and I'm wondering if anyone knows who's said it better, because I could use some new material.

Listening to #$%&ty Seattle grunge always does this to me.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek

Messages In This Thread
Various thoughts on human morality - by Guest - 06-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Various thoughts on human morality - by whyBish - 06-13-2005, 06:01 AM
Various thoughts on human morality - by Rinnhart - 06-13-2005, 07:14 AM
Various thoughts on human morality - by Rinnhart - 06-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Various thoughts on human morality - by Nystul - 06-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Various thoughts on human morality - by jahcs - 06-14-2005, 12:32 AM
Various thoughts on human morality - by Nystul - 06-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Various thoughts on human morality - by Nystul - 06-14-2005, 08:56 PM