Sweeping Strikes and Cleave Stackage
While grinding in Desolace, I noticed that Sweeping Strikes and Cleave stacked! For those who don't know, Cleave hits target and nearby opponent for weapon damge plus X on your next melee swing. Sweeping Strikes is the 21 point talent in the Arms tree that casuses your next 5 melee swings to strike an additional nearby opponent. The thing with SS is that if I have it active, a Heroic strike doesnt hit both opponents, it merely hits the target then hits the nearby mob with a normal melee attack. Anywho, SS #1:

[Image: e7456f7e.jpg]

Now, that is essentially (depending on the weapon, obviously) ~480 (2 Cleave strikes and 1 SS strike) damage for 26 Rage. That's ~18.5 damage per rage point. In comparison, Heroic Strike is about ~3.9 damge per Rage point at it's current level. Throw in 4 chances to crit and you got yourself some crazy fast grinding. SS #2

[Image: CleaveSS2.jpg]

Just thought I'd throw this out there to everyone who lays a Warrior or is planning on it. I'm not sure if this is working as intended or not but I sure hope it is.

Oodles of exp in about 7 seconds. SS #3:

[Image: Owned.jpg]
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune

Messages In This Thread
Sweeping Strikes and Cleave Stackage - by ima_nerd - 06-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Sweeping Strikes and Cleave Stackage - by Kevin - 06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Sweeping Strikes and Cleave Stackage - by Artega - 06-11-2005, 12:30 AM
Sweeping Strikes and Cleave Stackage - by Artega - 06-13-2005, 07:03 PM