Memoirs of a MMPOG player
AC was the only other MMO I've really played. I mainly played it because my friends at the time were all into it. I enjoyed it somewhat but since I wasn't really into that type of game at the time, I remember not liking certain parts that I don't care so much about right now (i.e. grinding).

I don't remember a lot but I do remember being power leveled. I was put in a dungeon behind a wall and I just cast a certain spell at the lugians on the other side to level myself mostly safely. If something got around I was screwed. I also got in trouble when I ran out of spell conponents.

The other things I liked about the game was the evolving story and patches. Generally a patch would change something in the world. And since the players interacted with the major patch events, certain servers could have slightly different outcomes. I remember hearing about the PvP server where the one hated guild protected a major introduced world boss. There were apparently statues put up about it in a later patch.

The other thing I really liked about AC was the information given to the players. In every patch there was a HUGE patch notes which included reasons for many changes. There also was a letter from the developers and a chapter in the story written by authors in the group. That was always a good thing to see. They had one of the best interactions with the community concerning patches.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking

Messages In This Thread
Memoirs of a MMPOG player - by Gurnsey - 05-24-2005, 04:51 PM
Memoirs of a MMPOG player - by Xanthix - 05-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Memoirs of a MMPOG player - by Raelynn - 05-24-2005, 08:48 PM
Memoirs of a MMPOG player - by Gurnsey - 05-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Memoirs of a MMPOG player - by Rhydderch Hael - 05-25-2005, 12:06 AM