2 Priests, 2 Hunters, and a Rogue walk into BRD...
Raelynn,Apr 10 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:Sounds like fun.  I've always wanted to try my hand at Mauradon and Dire Maul using enslave pulls, but I'm not gonna work with that until I start seeing the enslave complaints answered in the forums.  Nothing like 30s max reenslaves...
[right][snapback]73529[/snapback][/right]

Actually, its best if you don't *enslave pull*. 30 seconds? More like 3.

Have your tank/rogue charge in and stun the one of the weaker demons. There are usually two. This is a distracting manuever. Begin banishing the other weaker demon as they charge/stun, and then with hotkeyed curse of shadows lowering their resist to enslave, enslave the most powerful one (usually Betrayer or Hellcaller). Let your party know the plan first, so they don't waste time attacking your intenteded enslave/banish targets.

Modifiy this procedure with Hellcallers/imp groups. Charge/stun the hellcaller, then they'll focus on the imps. Have others hold off damage AoE, and run in near the hellcaller (have mages/other AoE casters follow closely). Run to hellcaller by the imps. While running, instant cast curse of shadows, and enslave when close enough to spit on the hellcaller. Use the hellcaller's Rain of Fire ability on top of your own, and have your other party AoE now. You might have to recast Rain of Fire.

Ideally, that Hellcaller battle takes 20 seconds. I've done it in 15, but it sometimes takes more too.

Messages In This Thread
2 Priests, 2 Hunters, and a Rogue walk into BRD... - by Drasca - 04-10-2005, 09:20 PM