Old games are still fun.
God, I played that game to death. I did EVERYthing possible in that game. I could never play it again after all the work I put into it the first time. I made countless lists of locations, a few maps, spent hours looking for secrets and optimizing my party.

I did tons of things out of order, and when I finally beat the final opponent, the world exploded... sigh.(I later did it the right way).

Even so, it was quite good. I don't even remember the details, but I remember that one of the key things was to be sure to remember where things were.

I spent hours looking through towns that I had already explored because I couldn't remember where a certain person was.

As I recall, I chose a party to be sure to have all spell casters. I also focused on skills that allowed me to duel weild weapons. My characters ended up able to destroy most things in melee, but also be powerful spell casters. Also, I remember using turn based combat whenever there was a very larger # of enemies in melee with me. It seemed to help alot. Also, near the end of the game, I ended up farming dragons hoping for high end gear. It worked very well, when I could finally defeat one in combat that is.

Messages In This Thread
Old games are still fun. - by WarLocke - 04-17-2003, 04:07 PM
Old games are still fun. - by --Pete - 04-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Old games are still fun. - by Baajikiil - 04-17-2003, 04:38 PM
Old games are still fun. - by Ackpth - 04-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Old games are still fun. - by Kharohz - 04-17-2003, 10:17 PM
Old games are still fun. - by WarLocke - 04-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Old games are still fun. - by Baajikiil - 04-18-2003, 07:35 PM
Old games are still fun. - by Artega - 04-20-2003, 01:25 AM