You were pretty sure pigs couldn't fly...
I was having a little fun wandering around Dire Maul last night after our party had finished a run there. After a little exploration I found that the west and north entrances are linked and I ran into Tendris Warpwood. Of course I felt compelled to fight him solo and see what would happen and it led to some fun screenshots:

[Image: flying7.jpg]

There are a few more in that directory if you'd like to look at them. (http://users.wpi.edu/~mjdoom/wow/)

The thing I take out of this is how ridiculously easy it would be to farm this guy. I was able to walk to him with no tricks (just a little patience) in about 3 minutes from the portal without fighting a single mob. I thought Blizzard wasn't going to give us opportunities like that. When we had killed him earlier he dropped a staff that vendored for 5.5g (or could be disenchanted) and our hunter had heard of a good belt drop from this boss that he wanted. I would be shocked if people aren't running this boss (10 minute runs, tops; rinse and repeat) in some way in the near future and Blizz has to change something.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics of SuperDwarf.

- mjdoom

Edit: Made the directory where the pics were more obvious
Stormrage:
Flyndar (60) - Dwarf Priest - Tailoring (300), Enchanting (300)
Minimagi (60) - Gnome Mage - Herbalism (300), Engineering (301)
Galreth (60) - Human Warrior - Blacksmithing (300), Alchemy (300); Critical Mass by name, Lurker in spirit
ArynWindborn (19) - Human Paladin - Mining/Engineering (121)

Messages In This Thread
You were pretty sure pigs couldn't fly... - by mjdoom - 03-25-2005, 03:40 PM