Five Player Running Lower Blackrock Spire
MongoJerry,Mar 14 2005, 06:35 AM Wrote:He had the skill.  He just didn't have the ankhs.
[right][snapback]70675[/snapback][/right]

O.o I am constantly amazed by the number of folks who come completely unprepared for a long instance. The other night our run on Black Rock Depths was paused because the hunter in the group was down to 185 rounds of ammo. On another occassion in a random grouping I had to give the stack of 20 drinks I had to the warlock because she had left town without any and there was no mage in teh party. She was not happy that I only had Moonberry juice and asked our priest for a stack of Morning Glory Dew - he flat out refused. ;)

What was funny was a paladin who joined the Lurkers on a Sunken Temple run. He asked me if I was current on all skills. I indicated I was. He asked if I had Divine Intervention. I said I did. He asked if I had the reagent for DI. I said I did. He then whispered me twice more asking if I had the reagent. I replied each time that I did. Right before the fight with the Shade of Eranikus he traded a reagent to me. ;) Guess he didn't believe me that I had it on me. :D

Messages In This Thread
Five Player Running Lower Blackrock Spire - by Tal - 03-14-2005, 02:22 PM