Guild Wars: Character Profession Primary attribute
TaiDaishar,Feb 11 2005, 01:27 PM Wrote:/me opens a jar of cookies
[right][snapback]67845[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the cookies! Yes, I stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

Triggerhappy's main point is that Energy Storage should not be dismissed as greatly inferior just because soul reaping seems so strong, because TH has found a way to use Energy storage to great effect--far more than face value.

Here, I disagree with SM. Energy storage has extreme uses and strengths, more than enough to justify investment in comparison to soul reaping. I also disagree on how effective interrupts can be, especially when a caster is caught *always* casting from a singlular position.

If constantly using skills/casting, then the interrupt doesn't have to catch the current skill being prepared, but any skill it catches at the end of the interrupt's cast time would count. I've begun gone over Monk skills. Hex removing should be candy to the enemy monk team, but this is not always the case--especially in the heat of battle. Better monks will be able to remove it faster, but everyone who's stressed or caught off guard will be taken down.

Its just not getting through to SM's head... but definitely helping others. Especially me. Thanks TriggerHappy! Very enlightening. I knew about Marksman's wager + EStorage, but exactly which enchants to use with that +energy gain skill rocks. Time for me to look up mantra of recall too.

... Energy when mantra of recall ends. I never thought changing stances would count! Mantra of recall + Mantra of distortion (or any stance, escape artist stances come to mind). Oh boy! Thank you Triggerhappy!

Messages In This Thread
Guild Wars: Character Profession Primary attribute - by Drasca - 02-12-2005, 10:57 PM