What can change the nature of a man?
Ok...this is gonna be jumbled...so many things going through my head....

First off:

If you are looking for Torment its Out Of Print...you're only hope is finding the last few Duel Jewl sets in a Wall-Mart or Ebay. Got the original 4 CD, Instruction Manual, and Strategy Guide all off of Ebay myself...

Now on to other things...

To DralaFi There is a Fifth way...you can Believe yourself right out of existance as well...The requirement for that though is the creation of Adahn or learning of Nemelle's race's ability...one or the other.

About Ravel: I don't know when IWD2 takes place but Firtha is an aspect of Ravel just as Mebbeth, Ei-Venne, and Marta were. Ravel was an excellent character so it's good to know that she didn't die...I think...

About Planescape: The Planes contain every god and diety of all the other universes...so it's like them in the fact that all those worlds are part of the Planes. Forgotten Realms and Baldur's Gate would all be considered part of the Prime Material Plane...

Regular Feedback and Comments:

Vhailor's voice actor is also the guy who did Goliath on "Gargoyles". And it annoyed me too that those Mercykillers didn't notice Vhailor with you...at first I thought it was because he was dead already...then brought him back alive and same response.

Ignus...ah Ignus...I just call him supplicant after I learn everything from him...

Heh Heh Heh...

Fjull Forked Tounge was one of the funnest characters...it was just too tempting to rip him off of everything...

Who you fight in the Fortress of Regrets depends on your Alignment...If you're evil or neutral you fight Ignus...If you are evil you will fight Vhailor...and they will be there regardless of whether you killed them before or not....

If you go through the game with Near Infinity you will find a whole lot of vocal interaction that you might not usually hear...that and copies of various phrases...like they weren't sure which one to use...

Overall though, I loved this game...it made me think...made me care about the characters...so many touches made it all work so well...though I will admit Vhailor kindof got the shaft in the character development. Though it balances in that you basically learn EVERYTHING about him when you meet him.

Though I am saddened by the fact that because of the sales there will probably never be another game like this...

Messages In This Thread
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-04-2003, 11:58 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Kharohz - 04-05-2003, 03:03 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 03:35 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Bolty - 04-05-2003, 06:12 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Artega - 04-05-2003, 09:27 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Quark - 04-06-2003, 03:04 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Dani - 04-06-2003, 03:08 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Scalefang - 04-10-2003, 01:21 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by DralaFi - 04-10-2003, 01:54 AM
What can change the nature of a man? - by Solanalos - 07-27-2003, 12:52 PM