Geting your miner/blacksmith out of the copper age
Raziel,Dec 21 2004, 12:42 PM Wrote:^ Funny you should mention that place, because that's near where the skill veins I found were.  I got a quest from Booty Bay that sent me up behind Hammerfall into a little cave, I think the ore is Rethban or something.  Skilled like crazy there, over 200 and still gaining strongly.  I think the special ore veins there were considered the equivalent of iron.  I don't know if they'd have continued to skill me past 225, but I got a whole whack of skill running around collecting ore for the quest and killing kobolds for motes of Myzrael.
[right][snapback]63274[/snapback][/right]

That would be the kobold cave east of Hammerfall. The ore is Lesser Bloodstone, and is used for a dirty, stinking Alliance quest. Doesn't sell for much, either.

Alterac is by far the best place to skillup once you get to the level 34 or 35. Iron and mithril spawn very frequently in the two ogre caves, and you can always go raid the mountain yeti area for another vein or two.

Currently searching for a mithril-rich farmable area. There seems to be a giant cave or something of the like that's near and literally under Stonard (I've seen grayed out mithril deposits inside the inn.) Beginning to think the entrance to said cave is in Burning Steppes, though.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Geting your miner/blacksmith out of the copper age - by Artega - 01-03-2005, 11:18 PM