Geting your miner/blacksmith out of the copper age
My Lv.34 Warrior currently has 188 Blacksmithing and 192 Mining, and is in the process of completing the third Blacksmithing quest (bring Omosh four Green Iron Helms, four Green Iron Bracers, and two Green Iron Leggings.) I can't really remember what kind of item(s) I spammed to get out of the copper age, but I know that Rough Bronze Leggings were practically all I made to get out of the bronze age.

My favorite places to hunt for Iron Deposits are either the Yeti-infested cave just outside of Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad or The Charred Vale - both areas are pretty easy to farm for people of my level, and you often see gold (in the Yeti cave) and tin (in The Charred Vale), as well as a fair amount of mithril (I currently have over 30 mithril bars, and can't even use them yet!) The Harpies in the Charred Vale even drop Coal (used to smelt Steel) sometimes!
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Geting your miner/blacksmith out of the copper age - by Artega - 12-21-2004, 04:40 PM